BABY DRIVER VOLUME 2: THE SCORE FOR A SCORE OUT NOW ON DANGER MOUSE’S 30TH CENTURY RECORDS
ALBUM FEATURES EXCLUSIVE TRACKS, REMIXES AND FILM DIALOGUE AS WELL AS GRAMMY NOMINATED TRACK CHASE ME
Featuring even more gems from almost every musical genre and spanning across multiple decades, Baby Driver Volume 2: The Score For A Score was released today via 30th Century Records / Columbia Records. The album features more memorable songs from the movie, exclusive tracks and special remixes that mirror the unique experience of the movie as well as dialogue excerpts from the film, and the unreleased score by Oscar winning composer Steven Price. Also included is TaKillYa (Baby Driver Mix) – an original track exclusive to the soundtrack release here.
Stream and purchase Baby Driver Volume 2: The Score For A Score here.
This special album follows Music from the Motion Picture Baby Driver, the 30-song soundtrack from Edgar Wright’s critically acclaimed, music laden blockbuster film Baby Driver. The fast-paced soundtrack garnered two Grammy Nominations – including for Best Soundtrack – and sat atop the #1 chart position on iTunes. The soundtrack can be purchased both physically as a two LP and two CD set, as well as digitally across all retailers.
BABY DRIVER VOLUME 2: THE SCORE FOR A SCORE TRACKLISTING:
- Robbery Arrival – Steven Price
- Chase Me – Danger Mouse Feat. Run the Jewels and Big Boi
- Secondo Intermezzino Pop – Ennio Morricone
- Candy From Baby / What’s In There Is Ours – Steven Price
- Harlem Shuffle – The Foundations
- Sunset That Ride – Steven Price
- You’re back! – Lily James & Ansel Elgort
- Baby I’m Yours – Barbara Lewis
- Cry Baby Cry – Unloved
- Keep Driving and Never Stop – Steven Price
- Threshold – The Steve Miller Band
- Nowhere to Run (Baby Driver Mix) – Boga
- TaKillYa (Baby Driver Mix) – Vinnie Maniscalco
- Run the Jewels – Run the Jewels
- Bananas – Steven Price
- Ready Let’s Go – Boards of Canada
- Dumb-Ass Excuse – Steven Price
- Debora – Kid Koala
- What did you do? Jon Hamm & Ansel Elgort
- Hocus Pocus (Baby Driver Mix) – Focus
- My name is Joseph – Ansel Elgort
- New Orleans Instrumental No 1 – R.E.M
- Lucky Charm – Steven Price
- Run – Steven Price
- Easy (Baby Driver Mix) – Sky Ferreira
- Postcards from Debora – Steven Price
- Killer Track – Jon Hamm & Ansel Elgort
- Blue Song – Mint Royale
Written and directed by Edgar Wright, Baby Driver tells the story of Baby, a talented, young getaway driver who relies on the beat of his personal soundtrack to be the best in the game. For more information on Baby Driver, fans can visit @BabyDriverMovie across Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
About 30th Century Records
Since launching in December 2015 with the release of 30th Century Records Compilation, Volume I, Danger Mouse’s 30th Century Records, the imprint in collaboration with Columbia Records, has already built an impressive roster, releasing albums by Autolux, Sam Cohen, Maybird, Big Search, Dams of The West, Grandaddy, The Babe Rainbow and most recently Daniele Luppi & Parquet Courts. Additional projects include the ambitious accompanying soundtrack for the acclaimed Amazon Original Series “The Man In The High Castle,” Resistance Radio: The Man In The High Castle Album which features everyone from Beck, Michael Kiwanuka, The Shins, Sharon Van Etten, + more, all covering songs from the early 1960s, and Music From The Motion Picture Baby Driver, the 30-song soundtrack for Edgar Wright’s blockbuster, music-laden film featuring gems from almost every genre and spanning across multiple decades, which also included an original song by Danger Mouse, Chase Me – featuring Run The Jewels and Big Boi.